[Chat] Wingback Chair

francisl francisl at bcpl.net
Wed Jun 2 09:51:01 EDT 2004

Hi, Everyone,

I am preparing to move, and I’d like to find a home for an old wingback chair
that I’ve had for several years. The stuffing is coming out rather badly, and
what upholstery is left is pretty threadbare, but the structure is strong, and
it’s very comfortable. If there’s anyone out there who enjoys restoring
furniture, this could be your next project!

I paid $5 for it 12 years ago. Now, it’s yours for the taking. This evening,
we’re bringing it down to the porch at 3113 Abell Avenue, and whoever wants it
can take it. If it’s not gone in a couple weeks, we’ll call for a bulk trash
pickup.

[Also, I wrote several days ago about my missing cat, Olive; thanks to those
who wrote me w/suggestions. I'm happy to report that she was found in our
block, slimmed down and dehydrated after 6 days out, but otherwise just
dandy!]

Linda Francis