[Chat] Need deconstruction crew

echalmers at mindspring.com echalmers at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 21 10:49:15 EDT 2004

Hi all--

I notice that people are looking for workers to do delicate things like rebuild a chimney and hang wallpaper. Not me. I need someone(s) to tear down my garage!

Has anyone worked with Ramsey Construction (I think that's the name)? I was thinking of calling them. BTW they do stucco work, so I expect they also do masonry.  I also had a mason repoint my porch, and I was happy with him and his work. But my neighbor had him redo her front walk, and she was not happy with the way the concrete looked.  Maybe the verdict is that he's good with bricks but not concrete? If you want to try him, let me know.

And please let me know if you know anyone with an itch to tear something big down to the ground (and haul it away).

Best,

Emily