[Chat] Fantastic cat needs fantastic family

echalmers at mindspring.com echalmers at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 22 11:49:35 EDT 2004

Hi folks--

Haven't had to do this in a while, thank heaven. One of the people who took a cat from 2702 Guilford (the house with the 14 people, 15 cats, and 6 dogs) a couple of years back just called to say that her new baby is allergic and that she will have to give the cat up. Her little boy is heartbroken, but what can you do. So I'm trying to help her find a new home for her cat.

This cat is not just any cat. He is an absolutely brilliant representative of the feline species and was my hands-down favorite of the 10 cats from 2702 that passed through my house. He is smart, loving, full of character, and very people oriented. He's also beautiful--a wonderful tabby with white markings, big eyes, and 6 toes on his front paws. I am such a sucker for this cat, but my little tyrants won't accept another animal in the house (except mice--we have a welcome sign out for them).

He needs a loving family--as many people as possible, in fact, to adore him. We are trying to get him into a loving foster situation, but of course he needs a real home. Please let me know if you know anyone who needs a wonderful companion that is used to being with a family, including small children.

Thanks so much for any help.

Emily
410-366-4094 (home)
410-303-9596 (cell)