[Chat] FWD: "Fahrenheit 9/11" opens tonight: Parties and more.

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 23:41:40 EDT 2004

Emil, Kathleen, Justin & I went to see the movie on
Saturday. It turned out much better than I had
expected. If you've ever listened to "The Past Didn't
Go Anywhere" by Utah Phillips and Ani DiFranco, you
may hear echoes of Utah's story about Ammond Hennessy
in Fahrenheit 9/11. I don't have the album handy to
get the quote right, but approximately it was "Love
the country always, but trust the government only when
it deserves it."

-- Crystal

--- "Eli Pariser, MoveOn PAC"

(http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/movies/mmx-040623-movies-review-mw-fahrenheit911,0,1136208.story?coll=mmx-movies_top_heds)