[Chat] FWD: Join me in supporting John Kerry (text only)

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 10:44:12 EDT 2004

This is a message sent on behalf of Crystal Heshmat
from the John Kerry Online Volunteer Center.

I want to invite you to join me as a volunteer on the
John Kerry campaign. Our success on Election Day
depends on having the largest grassroots movement in
history. There lots of ways you can help-- in the
field or on the computer, but to participate you need
to sign up as a volunteer today.

As a volunteer you will be given your own online
account to plan or attend John Kerry events, recruit
other volunteers, raise money and participate in many
more exciting activities. You will also receive emails
with the latest campaign news, insider updates, and
critical action alerts.

Election Day is just around the corner. Be a part of
the group that has put George Bush on the defensive.
We cannot slow down now; John Kerry can win this
election but he needs all of our help.

Join the Campaign Today
http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/r/a.aspx?ref=wXd0yu-Z1gud737806&et=SnozcPIO417402&u=2JRRBqTJWOc4372750.417402

This email is being sent on behalf of an individual
user of the JohnKerry.com system. John Kerry for
President, Inc. is not responsible for the content of
this invitation. We take your privacy seriously and
will not share your email address.