[Chat] robbery

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 20:48:03 EST 2004

I noticed that there was a large Police RV parked across from the Liquor Store at 28th and Guilford tonight. Come to think of it, it's been there a bunch of times in the last couple of weeks. I didn't keep track, but I think I've seen it every night that I've been out driving for any reason, which is sporadic, of course.

dawnacobb at mindspring.com wrote:Did the e-mail message about this crime make it around to you? I understand that
there have been several incidents involving two black men holding up people at
knife point. One of the men looks like a shorter version of George Forman (as in the boxer and
merchandiser).  Northern District reportedly has plainclothes folks and unmarked cars cruising
CV in hopes of catching these folks.