[Chat] (no subject)

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Fri Mar 5 13:55:25 EST 2004

Hey Charsky,

I hope you're on the mend from whatever the problem was.  Go North and West to
the Hopkins Campus, ...plenty of good walking adventures there in a pleasant,
security supervised atmosphere.  A little further West from there, ...toward
Hampden to Stoney Run, ...for a woodsy stroll by the stream.

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====