[Chat] Megan Anderson in Proof

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 6 22:43:07 EST 2004

Lucky for me, I am a subscriber at the Everyman and was treated to Megan's
fabulous portrayal of the leading character in Proof.  Now that I think about it
she did look familiar but I thought that maybe I had seen her in another play
there.

Emil...it was interesting hearing your take on the play from a mathmatician's point of
view.

Dawna