[Chat] "The Road to Democratic Victory: APoliticalCampaignTraining"

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 09:18:13 EST 2004

Don't worry, Judy, they'll turn up just before the election ...

jdy <jberlin at bcpl.net> wrote:please enlighten me. what are  we fighting for? so iraq can now be free to have a bloody civil war? so iraqi women can now be oppressed. so 500 more of our brothers,sisters,mothers,fathers,sons and daughters can die. while our elected officials who voted for the war also gave themselves a payraise.elijah cummings voted for a pay raise. WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??????????
judy