[Chat] (no subject)

Charlene293 at aol.com Charlene293 at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 08:03:56 EST 2004

from judy...
please enlighten me. what are  we fighting for?
>charsky< are you looking at it wiht <george bushs> eyes or >judy's< eyes ?
so iraq can now be free to have a bloody civil war?  so iraqi women can now
be oppressed. <charsky< your speculatin wiht both questws
so 500 more of our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters
can die. while our elected officials who voted for the war also gave themselves
a payraise.    >charsky< don't understand judysfixation one hand vvoting for
the war nad other voting for a pay raise.  whats hte connecton?
elijah cummings voted for a pay raise.  > char< sure yes but >cumings< did
not vote for iraq invason nad most if not all black cuacus laso opposed. no
connecton!
( WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??????????
>charsky< >judy< aha!! now your right trach >bush is< a liar, >bush< is whore
of US oiligarhcy as is the rest of >bushes< family, nad <bush> needs to be
removed from ofice asap i agree 100% i just queston the illogic rhteoric >judy<
you use to get to this %100 nad correct concluson

from cryslat....
But they can complain when theu are held beyond their agreed tour of duty by
a "stop loss order."
>charsky< no, they cant complain. sorry.  when john or jane jonse enlistt
s/he givn 'eta', 'estimatd time of separaton.' war does fubny thins to peirods of
enlistment just sak >willie< nad >joe<! milltiary si purely autoritarian
autority nad can keep anyoneas lona as necceesray by stop loss my father was kep
in airborn 6 monhts longr after his 'ets' enlisment period god i heard about
that otfen enough!
At that point, they are no longer volunteers. Not to mention that they
volunteered to defend their country, not to die for someone else's profit.
>harsky< thats you opinion >bush< says there defending us ib iraq nad >bush<
has &$200,000,000 to get relected!

"charsky"