[Chat] (no subject)

sarah at phloot.com sarah at phloot.com
Sat Mar 27 19:42:20 EST 2004

Charlene,
Charles Village is divided into four quadrants for the Charles Village
Community Benefits District (CVCBD).  Each quadrant elects a
representative to serve on the CVCBD.  You can see a map of Charles
Village that outlines the boundaries of each quadrant at
www.charlesvillage.org/district_map/.

Joel Wilson is the representative to the CVCBD of residents within
Quad 4.  As my previous e-mail stated, he will host a community
meeting tomorrow, Sunday March 28, at 7:00pm to discuss the proposed
changes to the CVCBD by-laws.  To reiterate, this meeting will be at
3049 Guilford Ave (three porches south of 31st Street) and
refreshments will be provided. We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Sarah Andrew Wilson