[Chat] good auto repair

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Mon May 10 13:05:48 EDT 2004

If you have an import, I recommend Brentwood Auto  1035 W. 41st. Street -
car, you might try Anderson Motors at 25th and Howard - though I cannot
vouch for their repair work.

http://www.brentwoodauto.com/ - though they are having trouble with their
server right now.

Ask for Ed Nemphos the owner and let him know I referred you.  They will
also take you to your office, the Metro, of back home after dropping off
your car.

Brad Schlegel

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel