[Chat] Painted ladies a turn off

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Mon May 17 20:50:35 EDT 2004

Joel and I were definitely taken aback when we first searched for homes
in CV.  All of the colors, some even neon!  But the fresh paint jobs
told us that this was a neighborhood that took care of its homes.  It
certainly adds an element of charm.  I'd much rather see a painted lady
than a long string of houses painted an anonymous brown or, worse yet,
with peeling paint and exposed wood.

Sarah Andrew Wilson
sarah at phloot.com
h 410.243.6475