[Chat] Electrician referral

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Fri May 21 12:29:10 EDT 2004

If u  r into helping alcoholics in recovery, there is a licensed electrician
at "Chip House", the halfway house at 2613 N Calvert St. His name is Tom. I
do not know his last name but he is the only Tom living at that location.
personally i'v never used his services( because i can't afford an
electrician handyman etc.) I know there  r  people on the list who live in
the 2600blk calvert who know the house and the people there.
let me know if it works out.
judy