[Chat] Re: [Discussion] report on website outage

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Mon May 24 22:22:07 EDT 2004

emil...thanks so much. Dawna

-----Original Message-----
From: Emil Volcheck <volcheck at acm.org>
Sent: May 24, 2004 1:12 AM
To: Charles Village Discussion List <Discussion at charlesvillage.info>
Cc: officers at abellimprovement.org, chat at charlesvillage.info
Subject: [Chat] Re: [Discussion] report on website outage

Thanks, Christian.  I'm not doing anything you couldn't
do with YahooGroups, but at least this service is
free of ads.

To everyone:

After last week's outage, I completely lost confidence in my old web
hosting provider.  I shopped for a new provider and just completed my
transfer.  You all should see no difference in the lists or the
websites.

The good news is that my new provider offers a better uptime
guarantee, and I appear to have a faster response time from their
servers.  I'm hoping the lists will function better now.

--Emil

--
Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org