[Chat] Gray cat

echalmers at mindspring.com echalmers at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 1 11:38:41 EST 2004

Steve--

Don't know whose cat it is, and I hope that it is owned or that you find the owner. In the 2700 block of Guilford, where I live, neighborhood cats often appear in my back yard (usually to torment my big male cat by hissing at him through the window). But here are two suggestions:

Talk with Vonnie Gow, who lives in the 3000 block of Abell. She may well know whose cat it is, and she has in the past done a lot of rescue work.

If you ultimately believe the cat is homeless and no one can take it in, give me a call at 410-366-4094. One of the women in my neighborhood is terrific about helping abandoned animals through a no-kill shelter. A cat that's used to being indoors shouldn't be left out of doors, especially during the winter.

Best,

Emily Chalmers