[Chat] giant

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Sun Nov 14 23:49:21 EST 2004

>has anyone noticed how horrible the sales are at the giant. all the
>giants. some company called 'shop and save' bought out all the giant
>food stores.
>   judy

I think the sales at Giant are better than the ones at Safeway.
Of course, I don't eat meat so I don't bother to look at
those prices.  I have a friend who says that Safeway has good
sales on meat.   I think Giant has better sales than
Super Fresh too.  Super Fresh has all these buy one get one
free sales.  Well, I don't want two 1/2 gallons of ice cream,
I just want one.  I don't want two pints of sour cream
or two bottle of ketchup.  And buy one get one free does not
mean buy one at 1/2 price.  I've asked.  Giant has good 1/2
price sales.   And now I have a nicely stocked, shiny new
Giant instead of the dinky one at the Rotunda.

-Kathleen