[Chat] Sofa

Moscatt at aol.com Moscatt at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 08:28:18 EDT 2004

If the sofa is in good condition, you could probably sell it at The  TurnOver
Shop in Hampden rather than put it out for bulk trash.  I think  they come
get things and they do have a truck that I've seen.  Maybe they  will take it as
a donation or other options.
Carlene

In a message dated 10/14/2004 11:50:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,