[Chat] Gutter repair

Karen Morley kdmorley at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 09:22:32 EDT 2004

I just had some work done by a young man who used to work for Fick and now has his own business.  Although it's called Charm City Gutter Cleaning or something like that, he specializes in all kinds of gutter work.  His name is Oliver and he used to live in Charles Village.  He did good work for me and was able to do it within a week or two.  I'm at work and don't have his number with me so I can't give it to you, but he's listed in the yellow pages.  If you can't find it, email me back and I'll send it to you when I get home tonight.