[Chat] Re: [Discussion] Fwd:_Blood_Marrow_Donors_needed

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 15:06:37 EDT 2004

FYI, the first two tests for a marrow match is easy --
it's less bothersome than donating blood. I matched
with a 5 year old kid with leukemia a few years ago,
but he/she went into remission. Given the likelihood
of a recurrence, I keep my contact info updated in the
national database and am awaiting another call at any
moment. Unfortunately, Justin's Dad didn't have enough
time to wait for a donor to be found.

Every potential donor can make the difference in the
life or death of another person and it's especially
important to add minorities to the database. Please
consider doing it. It could be your best chance to be
the answer to someone's prayers.

Thanks.

Crystal