[Chat] pot holes

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 1 07:05:56 EST 2005

Hi all-Check this out....I saw in the Sun yesterday that you could call 311 to report potholes and that they would be filled in 48 hours.
So I came back from the Mayor's meeting last night around 9 and called 311 about 4 potholes on my block.  They were filled when we went outside this morning at 6:30!!!  One of them was this huge hole at the end of our driveway that swallowed my car everytime I drove over it, and now it's filled.  So, if you see a pothole, call 311 and report it.

Dawna