[Chat] raised panel interior shutters?

Robert Watters rewatters at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 22:42:56 EDT 2005

Thanks John!  I will give them a try.  I found many interior shutters at Second Chance, but there wasn't a full set that fit my windows unfortunately.  Here is a company on-line that does this type of work:  http://www.maple-grove.com/interior_raised.htm
I'd like to shop locally, so your recommendation is perfect.

I would definitely like to be added to your newsletter.  That would be great since my wife and I are taking project after project with our new house.

Thanks again!
-Bob