[Chat] Fw: Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca/Orioles

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Wed Apr 6 11:59:21 EDT 2005

SATURDAY APRIL 9, 2005----FREE 1pm

Please join Mayor O'Malley and the Baltimore Orioles celebrate the team's diversity with a free concert featuring Putumayo Recording artist, Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca.  The concert will be going on while the Orioles are on their 1st road trip vs. the New York Yankees.  The game will be monitored during the concert and there will be giveaways with each Oriole hit!!!!

More details on the event for are attached----- April 9, 2001pm to 4 pm at Broadway and Bank St.  We are doing it in partnership with the Orioles to celebrate the all of Latino players on the Orioles. I have attached a flyer & Ricardo Lemvo's web site link. Thanks.

http://www.makinaloca.com

Izzy

Izzy Patoka, Director

Mayor's Office of Neighborhoods