[Chat] Tax professional needed

Moscatt at aol.com Moscatt at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 13:26:23 EDT 2005

Emily

You are in luck.  My accountant is Vinod Thankapan, (410)  337-7424.  He is
in one of past issues of the  Baltimore Magazine as  one of the top Baltimore
accountants.  He is a really nice person who  you will feel comfortable with.
He has handled my taxes these number of  years and has handled our LLC
corporation matters and we like him a  lot.  I'm sure he can help you with your real
estate  situation.

He will file an extension for you so that you will have enough  time to have
your return adequately prepared.

Paul

In  a message dated 4/13/2005 12:38:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,