[Chat] Re: [Discussion] Backyard theft in 3100 block Abell Ave alley

Don Homberg donald.homberg at verizon.net
Wed Apr 20 11:01:26 EDT 2005

I have seen police stop a woman with hanging pots in a baby stroller.  One year we had two stolen  from our front porch on Mother's Day.  The police said that a witness saw the thief standing on the porch rail to steal them.  I hate to think of the lawsuit if he had fallen.  I now take an indelible marker to all of the pots and mark them verry visibly "Stolen From (my address)".  Not pretty, but have not lost any since then.

Don