[Chat] Great dog looking for home

KERRY ALLEN kallen at umm.edu
Mon Aug 1 10:27:16 EDT 2005

My neighbor, Claire Acey at 3044 Abell, has been fostering a delightful dog for the past few weeks and we are desperately trying to find a loving home for him. He is an unneutered, pure-bred Pomeranian, about 6-7 years old and a shear lovebug. He was found running around the streets of Charles Village and no one has claimed him (or has been looking for him, as far as we can tell). He is crate trained, very loving and playful and seems to love other animals - both dogs and cats. He would be a wonderful companion.

If you are interested and would like to meet him, please contact Claire at claireacey at aol.com

-Kerry Allen