[Chat] Old air conditioners free

Karen Morley kdmorley at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 15:28:34 EDT 2005

I have two older window air conditioners that someone can have IF they will come remove them from the windows and carry them down 2 to 3 floors.  They are heavy so you'll probably need two people to carry them. And they both work but are cosmetically challenged.  One is fairly large and can cool a pretty good sized area.  I do NOT know the BTU values of either one.   Please contact me off line at kdmorley at yahoo.com