[Chat] Fw: New listings that match your search: MD

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Tue Aug 30 08:22:55 EDT 2005

No - unless she was renting from this Florida landlord.  I looked on the
SDAT and could find nothing under McAbier.  Interesting that the last
assessment was only for $40K.

      Owner Information

      Owner Name:  LICHTERMAN, ETHEL
     Use:  RESIDENTIAL
       Principal Residence:  NO
      Mailing Address:  3078 EASTLAND BLVD Deed Reference:  1) SEB/ 169/ 448
        APT# 308   2)
        CLEARWATER FL 33761-4148

      Location & Structure Information

      Premises Address   Legal Description
      326 ILCHESTER AVE   15X75
      BALTIMORE 21218-4431

      Map Grid Parcel Sub District Subdivision Section Block Lot Assesment
Area Plat No:
      12     17 3847 80 2 Plat Ref:

      Special Tax Areas Town
      Ad Valorem CHARLES VILLAGE DISTRICT
      Tax Class

      Primary Structure Built Enclosed Area Property Land Area County Use
      1920 622 SF   11130

      Stories Basement Type Exterior

      Value Information

      Base  Value Phase-in Assessments