[Chat] Fw: [coalition_bmog] VISIT Druid Park Lake Drive Juvenile Center

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Mon Dec 12 13:40:20 EST 2005

In regards to the Juvenile Center , at the last Waverly Improvement
Association Meeting, Staff members of this facility was present to give a
presentation on this proposal for the Center on Greenmount ave.

The presentation explained their program and the type of juvenile offenders
they will be helping, they expressed that they will not be accepting
juveniles that will be a threat or a risk to the community.

I do urge you to make your own assumptions about this particular facility by
attending one of their up and running facilities at the Druid Park Lake Dr
Center.

If anyone is interested on going on a tour of the facilities on December
16th please contact Public Safety Vista Destini Bowman from GHCC at
dbowman at greaterhomewood.org and or Ms. Zarva Taru at taruz at djs.state.md.us

Diana Mitchell
Healthy Block Coordinator
Greater Homewood Community Corporation
3503 N. Charles St.,Baltimore, MD 21218
Ph: 410-261-3511
Fax: 410-261-3506
Email: dmitchell at greaterhomewood.org

dmitchell at greaterhomewood.org
www.greaterhomewood.org

>>> william.schlegel at us.army.mil 12/12/05 10:44AM >>>
The other planned location, which was successfully opposed, was to be at
2211 Maryland Ave.

Please come to a meeting on Tuesday, June 21st at 6:30 pm (Lovely Lane
Church - 2200 St. Paul) to discuss the proposed Juvenile Evening and
Day Reporting Facility for 2211 Maryland Avenue.

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
1552 Oakridge Road
Baltimore, MD 21218-2228