[Chat] Body shop recommendation?

Avery Boyce aboyce at erols.com
Thu Feb 3 09:09:05 EST 2005

If you live in the Abell area you might have seen my little blue Audi TT
around.  I've never owned an 'expensive' car before and I had no idea
when I bought it it would take such special care.  Anyway, here's the story.

Took the car to Jiffy Lube up near Towson.  The next day I was on 83
when the underside of the car fell off on the freeway.  A great guy
friend of mine shoved it back up into its placeholders but it looks like
maybe there are screws missing...  I want to take it somewhere that
knows something about Audis (or at least European cars) to have the
bottom put back on properly.  Sure won't be taking my car to Jiffy Lube
anymore. :(

I'd also really appreciate hearing from anyone that has advice on how to
take care of a car like mine generally, but the body shop/oil change
place recommendation is key.

Thanks everyone!

Avery