[Chat] delores moran

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 16 01:35:02 EST 2005

Like Judy, I also knew Delores.  We both worked at Morgan State, but I
retired in 1996 while she continued to work at Morgan.  Since our fields
put us on opposite sides of the campus, I did not have a lot of contact
with her, but I remember her as a lively person who was very dedicated
to her art.  This is very sad news.  Yes, Delores will be missed.

Steve.