[Chat] 35% off at Gordon's Bookseller

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Tue Feb 22 16:17:58 EST 2005

I overheard, while standing in line at the Giant, that the new owners of
the Rotunda are planning a major renovation:  expansion of the Giant
into the parking lot and other changes.  So I think all the tenants are
probably being made to leave before the work begins.  I suppose people
who live in Hampden would know more about the plans.

>>> volcheck at acm.org 2/21/2005 7:58:45 PM >>>
The Gordon's Bookseller store at the Rotunda is going out of business,
and there's 35 percent off the entire stock.  There's still a lot
there, like ADC maps, scattered best sellers and Harry Potter's, a lot
of the history section, and so on.  Their lease expires at the end of
March.  They are also selling their fixtures.

I also noticed that the shoe store across the hall and the
yogurt/coffee shop closed.  It's a shame to see even more stores close
over there.

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org
http://acm.org/~volcheck