[Chat] Chocolate tomorrow at the Engineer's Club!

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Wed Feb 23 23:07:57 EST 2005

It's time for Chocolate-Covered Networking at the
Engineer's Club again!  Hurray!  And once again there's
going to be snow.  Kathleen and I went a couple years
ago when it snowed, and hardly anybody was there,
so there was lots of chocolate -- their chef makes
some really nice chocolate fondue, and they have little
cubes of pound cake and strawberries for dipping.

--Emil

----- Forwarded message from Matt Riggs <mriggs at esb.org> -----