[Chat] Chat needed

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 25 06:58:45 EST 2005

Hello to all on a snowy morning.  It is time for me to collect information for Village Chat. I recently asked Emil Volcheck, the fellow who manages this list, how many people were on the discussion list.  He said it is about 50 or 60.  I was suprised given that so few members seem to post messages.  Well in any event, I hope that some members of the list would consider sending me some information about themselves or other villagers that might be of interest to the neighborhood. News of travels, job changes, life experiences, births, deaths, or other interesting tidbits are always wanted.  So I hope to hear from some of you, old friends and new alike.  Thanks so much, Dawna Cobb