[Chat] Re: [Discussion] ...what's the name of that place?...

crg langwidge at erols.com
Fri Jan 21 11:10:36 EST 2005

Don't they have strange hours though??

Christine

  _____

From: Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info
[mailto:Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of Sarah Andrew Wilson
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 10:52 AM
To: Charles Village Discussion
Cc: chat at charlesvillage.info
Subject: [Chat] Re: [Discussion] ...what's the name of that place?...

Arjay, that's Second Chance Inc.  I know I've mentioned them before, but I
have to reiterate that it's really a great place.  I could spend hours
walking around their two warehouses.  Their web site is
www.secondchanceinc.org.  They have everything needed for old houses (claw
foot tubs, paneled doors, wardrobes, sinks, stoves, ovens, stained glass
windows, old pianos) and on top of refurbishing your old tub or giving
advice on how to replace a door, they also give job training to low-income
Baltimore residents.  Good stuff!

Sarah