[Chat] RE: [Discussion] peapod delivery successful

crg langwidge at erols.com
Wed Jan 26 00:02:43 EST 2005

but how did you place your order?

  _____

From: Discussion-bounces at charlesvillage.info
[mailto:Discussion-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of Kiko
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 11:49 PM
To: 'Charles Village Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Discussion] peapod delivery successful

Nothing was melted. NOT ALL things were included, but the things that
weren't were small and insignificant; they probably didn't have those
particular things in stock. And the good part about this service is that for
anything they don't have, they have a similar substitute.

Everything comes right from the warehouse to your door. Even the meats are
cut and shipped the same day, judging from the look of them and from the
packaging.

Nico

  _____