[Chat] FW: [BENGIES] Open Casting Call

crg langwidge at erols.com
Sun Jul 3 16:59:06 EDT 2005

Posted by Christine Gray

-----Original Message-----
Of list-admin at bengies.com
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 2:37 PM
To: Bengies Drive-In Mailing List
Subject: [BENGIES] Open Casting Call

Dear Great Patrons of the Bengies Drive-In Theatre,

We have come upon a great opportunity to allow our mailing
list patrons in on an invitation for an open casting call.

IF YOU DO choose to participate, PLEASE TELL THEM YOU
FOUND OUT THROUGH THE Bengies Drive-in Theatre.

The movie, "ROCKET SCIENCE" will begin filming here in
Baltimore soon. This new feature film is from the creators
of the Academy Award nominated film "SPELLBOUND," And the
producer of "REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES" as well as other
Sundance winners.

They are looking for persons of all ages, ethnic
backgrounds and persons with and without acting
experience. (THAT IS ALL OF US!)

There are 2 ways to try out for this.

The open casting call is WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, from 9am to
1pm. (SAG members [persons with acting credentials] ONLY)
from 9am to 10am.

1401 Severn Street, Baltimore MD. 21230.  This is just off
Russell Street, Near M&T (Ravens) stadium.

Dress casually, they will take your picture. If you have a
head shot or resume, take it with you.

The second way if you are unable to make the casting call,
please email or mail the information to the above address.
INCLUDE: Name, phone number, email address, summer
availability, and a picture if possible.

"ROCKET SCIENCE," a coming of age story set around the
eccentric world of high school debate teams, will be
filming in the Baltimore area throughout the summer.

For more information, please email
(XRocketScience at yahoo.com) or call Kim at 410-726-1497, Or
Val at 443-676-0849. Don't forget to tell them that the
voice of the Bengies Drive-In Theatre sent you!

Please do not reply to us, we can only show you movie
stars we cannot make you one!

Good luck!