[Chat] Anyone

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jul 10 18:08:25 EDT 2005

deBorah,

The simplest thing is to go to   http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us/   (which
always freezes up my computer for a minute or two until the graphics
download), then click on City Services, then click on Sanitation, then
click on Online Bulk Trash Request Form and follow directions.  Or, you
can call 311 for almost any city service including bulk trash  (I see
that John Spurrier beat me to telling you about 311.).

Or, try   http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us/services/index.html#sanitation
and click on Online Bulk Trash Request Form.  Or, click on
https://baltimore.customerservicerequest.org/web_intake_balt/Controller
and follow directions.  (What I am doing is copying the web addresses
that show up on my computer.)

Steve.