[Chat] Volunteers needed for CV Parade

Didon Pachner pachner at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 3 08:04:41 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm forwarding a volunteer request for a neighbor who is not on the Chat or Discussion list.

Didon

We are looking for a little bit of help at the parade site.

First, the kids under 12 participating in the parade will be receiving some free passes to the kids games. Suzanne Rexing is assigning the parade participants at the staging area and could use some help in distributing the tickets. It's just a matter of asking the leader of the group how many kids under 12 and distributing the designated number of tickets. This could be an adult or a teenager.

Also, we can also use someone who can take some photos of the parade site and possibly take some shots of the parade as it is ongoing. We will pay for the expenses. This could be an amatuer photographer.

Thanks and in either case, the volunteer would be needed beginning at 9:00, but please get back to me (edvalalexlina at cs.com) and let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Ed
edvalalexlina at cs.com