[Chat] OHE Group Meeting

crg langwidge at erols.com
Wed Jun 15 15:43:23 EDT 2005

Sarah-get a job in Baltimore!!

What are your priorities, woman!?

Just teasing you,

Christine

  _____

From: Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info
[mailto:Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of Sarah Andrew Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:33 PM
To: 'The Charles Village Chat List'
Subject: RE: [Chat] OHE Group Meeting

:(  It's true.  We're moving.  I really don't want to!  I absolutely love
CV, our house, our neighbors, Donna's, Rocky Run, Thai Restaurant, etc. etc.
But now that I'm working in DC (Friendship Heights), I can't bare the 4-hour
daily round-trip commute any more.  If there was a way for me to transplant
our house and all of CV to the District, I would!

If you know of anyone interested in buying in CV, send them on over to our
open house this  Sunday, or have them call John Spurrier.

We should be here through July, so I'm free for Old House Enthusiasts,
neighborhood walking, and other programs.

Cheers,
Sarah