[Chat] OHE Group Meeting

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jun 15 16:19:09 EDT 2005

Sarah,

Still, it is a shame to see you and Joel leaving Charles Village,
although I personally find that commuting once a week to DC (to provide
daycare for my granddaughter) is taxing enough.  So I can understand
that both of you are tired of the daily commute by MARC train.  But
still, all of us will miss you.

Steve.