[Chat] BGE outage

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jun 16 19:02:02 EDT 2005

Christine,

I did not get any notice either; I'm on the east (odd) side of the 3000
block of Guilford.  My guess is that the planned outage is is just for a
few blocks of Charles Village.  I know that my side of Guilford
sometimes is hit by unplanned outages that do not affect the other side
of the street.

Now that I see your newer posting that you are on the 2700 block of
Calvert, I suspect that it has to do with the sewer line that the City
is going to run across 27th Street.  BGE probably has to reroute the
electric line where it crosses 27th, if it crosses under the street.

Steve.