[Chat] BGE outage

Emily Chalmers echalmers at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 17 13:10:01 EDT 2005

BGE made a mistake in its original letter and says it is sending new ones.

Everyone who is affected will receive a letter. If you don't receive one, you're OK. My grid seems to end at 28th and to run from at least St. Paul over into Harwood.

I wouldn't mind living without BGE in a hospitable climate where I was set up to do so. I too get tired of the constant noise pollution. I have a neighbor who power washes her house every weekend and sometimes on week nights.