[Chat] FW: Volunteer with Live Baltimore & Drink FREE Beer!

crg langwidge at erols.com
Wed Mar 9 20:31:45 EST 2005

Posted by Christine Gray

  _____

From: Madeline Lettre [mailto:mlettre at livebaltimore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:51 PM
To: mlettre at livebaltimore.com
Subject: Volunteer with Live Baltimore & Drink FREE Beer!

St. Patty's Day is Sunday and We Want You to Hang Out With Us - Volunteers
Drink for Free!

We have a special treat for our faithful volunteers!  This Sunday, Live
Baltimore is hosting our 2nd Annual St. Patty's Day Parade Open House.
Volunteer to help out at this fun & festive event and get treated to FREE
beer, Irish coffee & snacks (everyone else has to give a donation!)

As a volunteer you will assist me with setting up the event, greeting
guests, selling merchandise and our refreshments.  Come for the whole time
or just a couple hours.  Hey if you don't feel like volunteering come on
down anyway and bring all your friends, it will surely be a fun time!

Here are the event details, please let me know if you are interested in
volunteering this Sunday.

Sunday, March 13th

Live Baltimore Home Center

343 N. Charles Street

Set-up: 12pm - 1pm

Event: 1pm - 4:30pm

Clean-up: 4:30pm - 5pm

Oh yes, one more treat, we will validate your parking at the 15 W. Franklin
Street garage - and you will get a reduced cost!

So FREE Beer, Irish Coffee & Cheap Parking - who could pass this up.

If you plan on volunteering (or just attending), please let me know asap:
mlettre at livebaltimore.com or 410-637-3750.

For more on the event in case you want to tell your friends, visit:
http://www.livebaltimore.com/index.cfm?ID=3119
<http://www.livebaltimore.com/index.cfm?ID=3119&blnShowBack=True&idContentTy
pe=1806> &blnShowBack=True&idContentType=1806

Hope to see you on Sunday!

-Madeline

Madeline M. Lettre
Marketing Coordinator