[Chat] lights left on

Moscatt at aol.com Moscatt at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 00:00:25 EST 2005

This is a long shot, but I was just walking the dogs and someone parked
their car in the alley behind the old Sassafras Gallery, (or behind what was
Irenes) and left their lights on.  The lights did not go off by the time I  left
and maybe they will still automatically go off.

If not, if anyone checking their e-mail and remembers parking tonight at
11:40 or knows someone who did, and also seems to live in the 3200 block of
Abell (heading that way), you might tell them their lights are on.  I wish  I had
noticed earlier and I could have reminded her before she  disappeared.