[Chat] JHU Press Book Sale

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:22:30 EST 2005

The Johns Hopkins University Press Staff Development Fund is pleased to
announce our upcoming Annual JHU Press Book Sale.  The sale will take
place April 1st and 2nd in the Glass Pavilion on the Homewood Campus.
Hours on Friday are noon to 8 pm and Saturday 10 am to 6 pm. There is
free parking on campus on Saturday ONLY, with on-street parking on
Friday.

Books of all shapes, sizes, and varieties are only $2 per pound.
Proceeds from the JHU Press' Annual Book Sale provide funding for
professional development for Press staff.  We appreciate your support of
the sale.

If you need further information, please call (410) 516-6900 or visit
our website at: http://sdf.press.jhu.edu/.