[Chat] beer, signs and games

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Sun May 29 10:26:44 EDT 2005

Hey all: I apologize if you have already received a similar message, but please consider helping out your hood by putting a couple of hours in at the festival selling beer, helping with kids games, etc.  If you would like to sell beer, contact Bob Welch at rwelch at goucher.edu.  Kids games-Saturday only?  Let me know by replying here.

ALSO would you be willing to have a festival sign in your yard or window? We will put it there and pick it up so let me know.

We really need your help so please get in touch.  thanks, Dawna Cobb