[Chat] beer, signs and games

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Mon May 30 11:49:05 EDT 2005

Judy...I will get a sign over there.  I am going to forward your message to the people who are now looking for volunteers...Bob Welch in charge of beer selling and Rory Flanagan who is looking for help with kids games.  OR can you work in the community tent.  Or let me know what you would like to do.  Dawna