[Chat] rabbits--from Christine gray

crg langwidge at erols.com
Sat Oct 8 06:35:33 EDT 2005

would someone please forward this to Emil.

I don't have his address and I know his wife is a rabbet person.

thank you,

Christine Gray

  _____

baltimore.craigslist.org <http://baltimore.craigslist.org/>  > pets
<http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pet/>  > adorable m bunny to true 'bunny
person'
last modified: Fri, 7 Oct 12:58 EDT

please flag <http://baltimore.craigslist.org/about/flag.for.review.html>
with care :   [miscategorized
<http://flag.craigslist.org/?flagCode=16&postingID=102532704> ]
[prohibited <http://flag.craigslist.org/?flagCode=28&postingID=102532704> ]
[spam <http://flag.craigslist.org/?flagCode=15&postingID=102532704> ]
[discussion <http://flag.craigslist.org/?flagCode=14&postingID=102532704> ]
[best  <http://flag.craigslist.org/?flagCode=9&postingID=102532704> of]

email  <http://baltimore.craigslist.org/email.friend?postingID=102532704>
this posting to a friend

Reply to: anon-102532704 at craigslist.org
<mailto:anon-102532704 at craigslist.org?subject=adorable%20m%20bunny%20to%20tr
ue%20%27bunny%20person%27%20>
Date: 2005-10-07, 12:58PM EDT

I have a male mixed dwarf rabbit. (unsure of breed, but he is still very
small at 18mos old) His name is Max, short for Maximus the gladiator
(because he has always been tenatious). He is very friendly and affectionate
and loves to be held. His has never been neutered or even seen a vet because
I was laid off my job and just haven't been able to afford it.
He was originally litter box trained, but started pee-ing outside of his
box, and now pees (& otherwise) anywhere in his cage. He is living in a dog
crate, the coated wire w/plastic tray floor type, because he seemed too
cramped in his 'rabbit' cage. I don't like to let him out to roam around the
house anymore because he is not necessarily trustworthy.
I am hoping to find a real "bunny person" who can give him the kind of love
and attention, vet care, whatever he may need. I know that I'm not the best
home for him anymore and I want him to have the great home he deserves.
I can give you his current (dog crate) cage, plus the smaller rabbit cage he
started out in.

*	this is in or around Crofton

*	no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests

102532704

  _____

Copyright C 2005 craigslist, inc.    terms of use
<http://baltimore.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html>     privacy policy
<http://baltimore.craigslist.org/about/privacy.policy.html>     feedback
forum <http://baltimore.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=8>