[Chat] Notable quote from Schroeder

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Thu Oct 13 05:38:03 EDT 2005

The Germans can laugh and snicker at America all they want to.  America
rescued the World from them!  I suppose they would prefer to forget so soon
that their Third Reich was a catastrophe in world proportions?  People who
live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Who cares what the Germans think anyhow?

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====